The 2015 Scranton Fringe Festival is a celebration of the arts! The festival will be held in a dozen venues across downtown Scranton October 1st – 4th 2015. To kick off this inaugural event Scranton Fringe is hosting a preview party on Thursday, October 1st (6pm – 9pm) at The Leonard Theater (335 Adams Ave) in downtown Scranton. The preview party will allow all participating performers to showcase a small sample of their shows in the festival so the public can learn, enjoy and make their weekend plans! This event/the festival will be highly promoted in fantastic media coverage, social media, digital billboards and more!
The preview party will be offered free to the general public. We are seeking artists/artistic vendors to further augment this celebration. We are seeking visual artists / artisans / crafters / writers / for this event. Please note:
- The event is Thursday, October 1st (6pm – 9pm) – set up will be held at 4:00 pm on the day of.
- The venue is a second floor space, stair access only.
- All vendors must pay (in advance) a $35.00 fee which will be used towards the festivals expenses.
- Scranton Fringe will provide chairs, vendors must provide own tables/any needed items for display purposes (all vendors will be given an approx. 6ft x 6ft space to work within).
- All vendors are responsible for / must handle all sales of their items, Scranton Fringe is not responsible for lost or stolen property during this event.
- Be an active partner by helping us promote the event (word of mouth, social media, email blasts, etc.)
SPACE IS LIMITED – PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM BY SEPTEMBER 17TH 2015 AND SOMEONE WILL GET BACK TO YOU SHORTLY! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE 2015 SCRANTON FRINGE FESTIVAL!